Thursday, October 2, 2008

Prophecy: There will be a revival in the Marketplace

Feb 26 '02 -- I know that I am under a mandate from the Lord our God to keep His vision and voice ever before you in the marketplace -- to bring encouragement or warning. This article took on a more direct and adamant voice as I began to write it. There is a pronounced urgency to you whether you be a founder, visionary, corporate executive or entrepreneur. You may think that God’s precepts do not have an impact on your business bottom line – I bring clarity to you today, it does. God is speaking to you in this prophecy. Someone is waiting for this word from the Lord of Host, our God…

'This is the hour of revival in the marketplace. This is where My presence has been misplaced and ignored – I am ever present and desire to be known to you in your dealings. I will speak clearly to your conscience and your intellect; I will direct you in matters of business. I will show forth My glory in an open display that all generations would see and hear and believe on My name. A revival in the marketplace -- a place of desolation is what will be restored to Myself. A place where commerce will bow to My precepts and men will no longer faint in fear. For my word is written on their hearts and I change not. Those that would dare to heed My word and avail themselves to prayer in the marketplace where commerce drives the motives of man and bewitches and deludes him into thinking that his commerce is greater than his Creator. I will bring to naught his plans.

I will restore the ruins of those desolate places. I will restore my name upon hearts of flesh and no longer will my name not be known and talked about in the marketplace. Make room for me; make room for my coming is nigh to you. My will is being fulfilled in this day and hour. I am come that you might have life more abundantly and that you would have life everlasting; that you would no longer hide my word, but that you preach, teach and prophesy My word in the marketplace. You shall reap where you have sown.

Hearts are crying out what must I do to be saved; what must I do to be relieved of my grief; what must I do to be restored? I will speak to your heart and you will speak My word of deliverance to those seeking in this hour. You, you, you will mount up with wings like eagles and soar; you, you, you will run and not be weary; you, you, you will walk and not faint. For in this day and hour I will be known and have my way in the marketplace. I will send revival in the marketplace.

They that choose to ignore my prompting shall surely perish in the lust of their own desire and hardness of heart. They that choose to obey my prompting and purify their hearts through My word shall surely see My glory in the marketplace. I will restore honor and integrity for your reproach. My word will establish it this day.'
###

Prophetess SB Barber Stalling is the apostle/founder of GRACE Media Network the parent organization of GMNetwork.cc. She is a God-inspired executive, journalist, broadcaster, producer, ordained/licensed ministry gift and requested preacher & speaker. Contact our program with your comment, prayer or product request, let us know you heard us on GMNetwork.cc and/or visited our SB Barber Stalling Blog.

COPYRIGHT/REPRODUCTION LIMITATIONS: This data file is the sole property of Shena Barber (shenabarber.com) and GRACE Media Network (GMNetwork.cc). It may not be altered or edited in any way. It may be reproduced only in its entirety for circulation as "freeware," without charge. All reproductions of this data file must contain the copyright notice (i.e., "Copyright (C) 2000 by shena ReKayle Barber."). This data file may not be used without the permission of Shena Barber for resale or the enhancement of any other product sold. This includes all of its content with the exception of a few brief quotations. Please give the following source credit: Copyright (C) by Shena Barber, http://www.ShenaBarber.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for integrity in your communication. Your appropriate comments and questions are important to us. Yours have been forwarded on to the GMN/GMS Review Department. Consider checkmarking the 'Follower' and/or RSS Feed to be alerted to new blog subject(s).

Grace & Peace from GMN/GMS